Quote Subtotal available in custom upper quadrant field views

By tcarlson@technicalpartnersgroup.com

Home Forums Suggestions Quote Subtotal available in custom upper quadrant field views

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RedHorse Support 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I don’t think I can display the quote subtotal in my Upper Quadrant Field View of a quote? This field is available in the quote window , and also in the Global Viewer Quote tab.

When I open a quote, I would like to display subtotal without having to navigate to the items tab of the quote.

RedHorse Support
    Keymaster

We do not currently have this feature available, but you could get the same result by doing the following. Create a user defined field in the Quote_Custom table to contain the quote subtotal value. Create a SQL trigger to update the custom field any time the quote subtotal field is updated in the quotes table. Show the quote_custom subtotal field anywhere you want with screen design. This will quickly get you the results you are looking for. If you need assistance with the trigger, contact your reseller for assistance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.